Spectra IV SE and SL have been designed with ease of installation and ease of maintenance in mind. Each dome system consists of three components: a back box, a dome drive, and a lower dome. These three system components are interchangeable with other Spectra IV and Spectra IV SE dome systems, making retrofitting and application adjustments simple. Also, dome drives and lower domes can be removed and replaced reducing maintenance time.
The Spectra IV SL series is an entry-level system designed for those applications that require good quality video and control but not all the features associated with the Spectra IV SE series. This model is available in all standard models, including in-ceiling, surface mount, pendant, environmental in-ceiling and environmental pendant
The Spectra IV SE Series delivers unmatched video quality and performance. Available in either the 27x or 35x models, Spectra IV SE is specifically designed to meet the stringent video security requirements of city surveillance, industrial, marine, transportation, and casino applications.
- 2 Autofocus, High Resolution Integrated Camera/Optics Packages; Multiple Back Box Models
- Day/Night, 540 TVL, 128X Wide Dynamic Range (WDR), Motion Detection, Image Enhancement and Electronic Image Stabilization (SD435 Series)
- Day/Night, 540 TVL, 128X Wide Dynamic Range (WDR), and Motion Detection (SD427 Series)
- Ability to add IP Network Capability with Optional TXB-IP Module
- Window Blanking
- Camera Title Overlay, 20 User-Definable characters
- Horizontal and Zone Blanking
- On-Screen Compass and Tilt Display
- Password Protection
- Freeze Frame During Presets
- Built-in Surge and Limited Lightning Protection